Massy Communications Ltd., a fellow subsidiary of the Massy Group operating in the Information Technology and Communications group, is seeking to recruit an energetic, knowledgeable, passionate and people focused leader to join our dynamic team in the position of:
Technical Support Professional
With comprehensive knowledge of Massy Communications’ services and processes, a Technical Support Professional is responsible for providing Technical support for Massy Communications’ Customers by responding to inquiries via phone and e-mail. This encompasses trouble-shooting customer's reported problems, educating new customers, escalating issues as needed and promoting the organization's products and services.
- Delight customers daily in keeping Massy Communications Customer Service Philosophy
- Responsible for providing quality technical support to customers and to installation and service personnel who are having problems using the company’s products. May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Utilize interviewing techniques with customers, simplifying complex information into easy to understand questions.
- Maintains advanced technical knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services to customers when appropriate.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Upgrades, downgrades, transfer and reconnects service. Answers basic billing questions (such as non-pays) and process payments.
- May be required to attend and work company events providing face to face support, troubleshooting and demonstrating company products.
- Performs any other duties related to the job function.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Information Systems or equivalent job knowledge could be an asset.
- Contact Centre experience, inbound and outbound/telemarketing is strongly desired.
- Experience in Telecommunications or related field would be an asset.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations and drive positive customer experience.
- Positive Team Spirit, enthusiastic with a strong aptitude and a positive "can do" attitude.
- Required to work on a 24hr rotational shift system that includes 4x10 overnight shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Communications Ltd LP 81A El Socorro Extension Road South El Socorro, San Juan
Or E-mail: email@example.com Email Subject: Application for Technical Support Professional
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged